The Bridge Home 23

I think Viji and Rukku will go back to the tea shop and stay there with ”Teashop Aunty”. I think this because the auother stated, that the wife working in the teashop told Viji and Rukku to call her Aunty, she felt sorry for them, she was checking if they would be alright, and she gave them food to go. Usually if someone you don’t know is that kind to you, then that probably means the care about to and they don’t just think ” who cares about these kids”.

4 thoughts on “The Bridge Home 23

1. I don’t think that they will go back if they were going back they would have probably stayed and said they would come back.

2. I think they will either stay with her for just a few weeks or they will see her later in the book and go back to the teashop.

3. I don’t think that the aunt at the start of the book is the same aunty we see later, this is because when she gave her a used piece of paper she always liked to recycle things and she never saw anything recycled when she worked for her. my second reason is because you would think if she were writing about this woman she would probably tell her that she was living with her